نموذج اختبار توفل
This is a grammar test. To know your level, choose the correct answer for each of the 65 questions below.
You only have fifteen minutes to finish .
1. Sam went running _______.
2. Yoko and Jack ____ their homework together every week.
3. _____the teacher's directions?
Did you understand
Were you understand
Did you understood
4. A: How's the weather today?
B: ______ rainy.
5. I walk to work everyday. I _____ my car.
am not taking
6. A: What are you wearing today?
B: _______ a green dress.
7. After Yumiko _____the letter, she sent it.
8. Kate is wearing __________ suit.
9. Did you _____ to buy milk at the supermarket?
10. Sam has known Mary ____ he was a child
11. Before Albert ____ to bed tonight, he will telephone his parents in Germany.
12. How ___ have you been in this country?
13. ______ something to drink?
Would you like
Do you like
14. My parents live on your street. Do you know____?
15. Can you fix the radio____?
16. My ____ apartment is very small.
17. A: What _____ doing?
B: They're reading the newspaper.
18. My husband and I usually ___ dinner at 6:00 P.M.
19. Alex _____ his rent is too expensive.
20. ______ sit in that chair. It’s broken.
21. _____ coat is that?
22. Arthur went to buy some _____ milk.
23. If______, the school will close for the day.
it will snow
it is going to snow
24. Carols was _____ yesterday.
25. Does your uncle live _____ Main Street?
26. Judy never_________ letters to her friends in Spain.
27. Last month, Mark worked overtime_____ his bills.
for to pay
in order to pay
28. Judy_____ at the golf company for twenty years.
has been working
29. The child_____ dog was lost cried all night.
30. Kirk's political beliefs are_____ Ron's.
the same as
31. I've never eaten shark, but_____.
I'd like to do
I'd like to
32. Will you be at school tomorrow? _________
Yes, I can
No I don't
Yes, I will
33. We traveled from Europe to South America_____ plane.
34. Jane hasn't seen Romeo and Juliet, but Linda_____.
35. My family_______ a trip to Europe next Spring.
36. Anna usually________ English at the library after school.
37. The neighbors_____ every Friday night.
go to dance
38. Sam_______ from the United States.
39. ________ you sometimes take the bus to the shopping mall?
40. Tom and Debbie introduced______ to our new teacher.
41. I could have taken a trip to Mexico last month_________.
if I had my passport
if I have had my passport
if I had had my passport
42. When I was a child, I_______ read very well.
43. The company______ makes the computer parts is located in Kore
44. ________ the man wearing the black jacket?
45. We _______ dinner at a Japanese restaurant last night.
46. Kostos wants to take trip to Greece next year, and_____.
so do I
neither do I
47. While we were driving to Boston yesterday, we______ several accidents.
48. A new president of the international club______ by the members.
has been chosen
49. The teacher doesn't know_____ have a party in our classroom.
if we can
if can we
whether or not we
50. Mom and Dad_________ about the weather now.
51. When the movie actress entered the room, everyone turned and looked at _______.
52. Can I borrow ____? I must have left mine at home.
one of your pen
one of your pens
one your pens
53. Until I ______ a house and a good job, I’m not planning to get married and start a family.
I’m going to have
54. Maria has invited all of the students and all of the ___ parents to her birthday party.
55. I’m sorry, but Room 1102 is not available. It _______ by another group.
was being used
is being used
56. High blood pressure _______ by medication.
can be controlling
can be controlled
57. ___ a different topic we will study Chapters I through 10 this semester.
Each of the chapters cover
All of the chapter cover
Each of the chapters covers
58. By the time William is forty years old, he ____ fifteen novels and two collections of short stories.
will have written
will be writing
59. Please don’t disturb me right now. I ______ to finish the last page of this report.
60. The Chinese ____ the oldest calendar of any culture in the world today.
61. Dogs make excellent pets. ____ provide good companionship and even protection.
62. Oh no! ____ is missing! We’ll need to call the police.
all of the computers
all of the jewelry
all of the children
63. When Kevin went to the refrigerator for a snack, _______ many things to eat.
64. Kevin didn’t finish watching the movie because it ________.
was being boring
65. When the movie actress the room, everyone turned and looked at _______.